That picture

Q. Why have I got a picture of women's makeup on my blog? And why is everything all girly pink*?

A. Because that's how the blog template came and I just like the look of it. It's unclutteredness speaks to me, represents what I'm striving for in life. I could change the picture of course - it only takes a couple of clicks - but why should I? I like it. And that's what this blog is going to be: uncensored me. And really, what writing isn't? What does any writer ever write except what he/she thinks? We only have one head, one heart and one set of eyes so we can only write what WE sense through those things. If that's of interest to someone else, great. It's always nice to share. If it isn't, I'll write it anyway. Because it's what I do. It's what I kinda feel I have to do.

Damn
_____________________________________________________
* Besides, pink used to be masculine. True story - read this. Bottom line is that these things come and go so you may as well do what you like. 

Comments

  1. Looking forward to reading your thoughts and ideas - always well considered, thought-provoking, insightful and interesting. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts